We already reviewed the other cases from the Ottebox Commuter series: the OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Droid RAZR, the Commuter Series for the DROID Bionic and the Commuter Series for the Motorola Droid X2.
Now it’s the time for the Commuter Series Case for the Droid RAZR MAXX that, like the other from the same series, is a perfect on-the-go accessory for everyday handheld technology, protecting the screen from scratches and the corners from shocks and bumps.
The Commuter Case provide two layers of protection for the Droid Razr MAXX, layers that work together to divert any impact force away from the phone. The Inner Layer is made of durable silicone and absorbs bump and shock, while the Outer Layer is a Polycarbonate smooth hard shell that protects the Razr MAXX from impacts. There is also a Self-adhering clear protective film for screen protection.
- Self-adhering clear protective film as screen protector.
- High-quality polycarbonate outer shell as Outher Layer
- Durable silicone skin as Inner Layer
- Full access to all side button features and Open access to camera
- Silicone plugs allow access to all ports
- Weight: 1.44 oz / 40.82 g
- Dimensions: 5.34 x 2.97 x 0.60 in (135.64 x 75.44 x 15.24 mm)
RAZR MAXX by Motorola Commuter Series Case is available at the OtteBox site.
(as of 11/18/2017 02:49 UTC - Details)