HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
The shipping cost might vary depending on the shipping destination and the policy of the store such as the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total cost.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
We provide worldwide shipping.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE BUYER TO RECEIVE THEIR ORDER?
On average, orders usually ship 1-2 business days from the date we update your order's tracking number. Actual shipping times and delivery dates may vary depending on the local postal service in your area. Standard shipping/transit times apply as follows:
- For US orders will arrive approximately 6-14 business days after it's shipped.
- For European Countries orders please allow 7-14 business days for delivery to your country.
- For Asian Countries orders please allow 10-20 business days for delivery to your country.
- For African Countries orders please allow 14-28 business days for delivery to your country.
- For South American Countries orders please allow 7-21 business days for delivery to your country.
Final delivery is usually via your local postal service.
CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not accept shipment to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY TO PO BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
We support shipments to PO Boxes, but we cannot ship to Military APO/FPO addresses.
WILL I BE CHARGED VAT TAXES?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not charge VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Depending on the country, the postal package may incur local customs or VAT charges. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country's customs policies.